Monday, June 29, 2015

Canada Day Monoprints and a New Granville Island Linocut

This Canada Day I'll be joining 3 other FCA artists on Granville Island, doing demos and showing our work. I've made these little maple leaf prints which I'll be selling, with partial proceeds going to Vancouver's Covenant House. They work with youth who are faced with living on the streets. I've been donating things from my house and taking them product from our salons, but one of the things they mentioned they're looking for is art supplies.  You can buy these prints at Granville Island this Wednesday or on my website  anytime for $40. I'll be  giving 25% ($10 per print) to Covenant House for art supplies. 
I'll also have my new piece, just finished today, available for sale on Canada Day. Here it is in black and white. I'll be adding a little colour once they're dry. 
I ran 25 of them today. Here's how they look all drying on the rack in the studio. 


I love seeing them this way. Makes me feel like I accomplished something today :-)



4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, and I love your header as well! Greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

Yahoo Forgot Password Help said...

Beautifully expressed and well written post.

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Very well.


-----------------------------
http://www.fastfifacoins.com

swtorfast said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.


Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cheap Swtor CDKEY