Friday, March 21, 2014

Ready For Some Colour - Italy

  My first prints are dry enough to paint today. Here they are:

Hanging Out In Trastevere 


Perugian Slivers I 


Perugian Slivers II


Glass Ceiling Rome 


Le Petit Prince Of Lyon

 

Bernini's River Gods


Coloseum In The Rain



Rooftops Of Montmartre


They're not this blue in real life. I'll get some better pics sometime soon. Don't forget you can pre-order the finished prints in my website at www.carolmcquaidart.com/italy-2014.html


I was working on carving some new images when these guys cruised by the studio to say hello. 
Lovely, no?  


1 comment:

Sigrid Albert said...

Wonderful to see the colours too. I like them both in b+w and colour. I guess it's a good sign if they work in b+w to start with; then you know the composition and light and shadows are working.